Aaahhh it hurts so much >< I can't even stand now, my legs are too tired, I wonder if I will be able to go to school tomorrow...
You know, we had sports day today and yesterday at my school, and ah, it's tiring not to sit down during a whole day for a moment and being always in moving. I respect all the performers who's doing this continously ><
I arrived at home late, and... well, I didn't have mood to draw. But I can't stop yet, so I forced myself to draw at least a bit. It could be a bad idea.
I only have this drawings today. I tried to draw a profile too, but uh, I don't think they're able to compete yesterday's drawings.
I don't think it's neccessary to talk about them detailed, or... I'm simply tired... very tired...
Sorry for being negative today, but uh, I'm out of energy ><
Song of the day: Teen Top - Miss Right



Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése