2014. október 1., szerda

Gwenchanha... (Ken - Day 3)

There's a possibility that I'll give the most remembered word from my daily korean lessons...
And I wish it was okay, but it's not. I couldn't sleep so well, our bread baker machine started to make "beep" sound in the middle of night, driving me crazy >< And of course, I couldn't fall asleep after it for long time...
I think, it was enough about me, but there's a fact that I must share with you. I'm feeling sick today, and it doesn't seem to disappear. It's annoying, I have no idea what could went wrong, and I think I have to rest a bit in drawing too.

Today, I'm bringing you only four drawings of Ken's eyes. I'm about to lose my attention on this project, but I won't lose it all!! xD I started it, and I absolutely will end it too! I'm serious about that!


I think, I could understand his eye shape really fast, and it's not neccessary to spend another day with it. So tomorrow there will be noses, if I'll draw something :D

I'll take a big break soon in drawing, because I have to focus on something else. It'll be cool too :D But it's something I can't show you yet, and I won't do so until at least March, 2015. My break should start really soon in October - I don't have exact date - and will end about the middle or the end of November. That time please give me endurance and wish me good luck^^

Dance move of the day:
"Nappeun saram aninde~ neoreul saranghaneunde~"

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése