2014. szeptember 7., vasárnap

Chapter 2 - Learning the faces - Cha Hak Yeon ("N") Day4 prewiev

Hello, it's your favourite artist, Caroline^^
I have to travel by train again, I'll arive about 6pm, so I don't know if I'll be able to draw. But I have drawn today a bit, so don't worry :D
Today is the day when I tried to draw N's mouth open. Yeah, in a music video, I'll have to draw his mouth open often.
Because of my schedule, I planned to give you a bit prewiev of how my brain make a complete picture from these small details of the face.
First of all, I improve at nights. Yeah, at nights. All the things I learned a day have to spend a night in my deep mind to get fixed. There is a limit that how many things I can learn a day, and this limit is different in each day.
I should show you now, how is it look like when my noses, eyes and mouths are gathered together to make it as a face. I used Photoshop to create these pictures, and I only made 2 yet. After I got home afternoon, I'll make more, I promise :)

Original picture:


Same picture with my drawings:


Original picture:


Same picture with my drawigs:


Well, what's your opinion? Will it be good enough? :D

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése