I wrote an article on my hungarian blog about kpop before. I mentioned there that the first kpop song I've heard was SS501's Love ya (it was about in the middle of January this year).
Yeah, it was important too, because this song was the one which made me search more kpop bands and songs. But not the most important...
The second song I've heard (and the first MV I've seen too) was the Voodoo Doll from VIXX. It was a huge surprise to me. I didn't think that songs like this even exist...
I wasn't lazy to take a look on VIXX then, I looked for their other songs. At the beginning I only listened to a few songs, like Voodoo Doll, On and on, Hyde, Rock your body and G.R.8.U. (Dae.Da.Na.Da.Neo). I haven't listened to other groups' music this much, so VIXX became my first favourite kpop band, and G.R.8.U became my first favourite kpop song as well.
At the beginning, my favourite member was HongBin, but I really don't know, what was my reason, I've completely forgotten it :,D Don't misunderstand me, it doesn't mean that I don't like him or anything, I just can't remember my reason as I know my reason now why Ravi is my favourite.
For a few weeks I listened to these songs with SS501's Love ya and Love like this too. Then, the news about the Teen Top concert reached me. I looked for them too, the first song I heard was Rocking, but I didon't like it at all. That was too extrame for me... I liked Miss Right, but not as much as I like that song today.
After 3 weeks, I looked for more songs from Teen Top, and they managed to reach the first place quickly on my favourite list, made VIXX be only the second. I had a huge break listening to much VIXX and I watched videos only with Teen Top too. The first favourite member was Niel, and then L.Joe for a long time, I had Niel-weeks again, and now Chunji is the first on my list, but in Teen Top I love the whole group, and my favourite member is always changing :)
I can't remember when, but once upon a time... :D So, talking seriously now (sorry, I really can't help my terrible jokes :D), one day I heard VIXX's new song: Eternity. It stole my heart immediately, and pulled back into VIXX again. Firstly I thought that other songs on Eternity album aren't too good, so I only listened to the title track from that album for a long time. But thanks to this song, VIXX brought more songs into my daily playlist again, strengthened the second place of VIXX. That time I didn't have favourite member (sorry HongBin for demotion ><).
Teen Top left Hungary, I was so sad because I couldn't go to the concert. I spent the first weeks of my summer with starring Teen Top, and I found other bands like NU'EST, Beast, BTS. I listened to some Super Junior, EXO and Big Bang songs too, but they couldn't reach me as Teen Top or VIXX did.
Then, I had a hunch or something, I don't know, but I looked for more about VIXX, and they began rising slowly, catching up with Teen Top. I watched SUKIRAs with VIXX, and short videos. I found their other songs I haven't heard before, and realized that they still have something new to show me. They could surprise me with every song, and made me rethink the first place every day. But Teen Top was standing so strong on their first place...
In July, I heard about the VIXX concert in Hungary. I was so happy that one of my favourite bands come here. I started to watch MTV's Plan V Diary immediately. After I finished with this program, I wanted to know more about VIXX. As I watched all of the viewable radio programs I found, and read a lot about them, I realized that they managed to be near Teen Top, and reached the first place too. Well, I had 2 fist favourite bands that time, Teen Top and VIXX together. My favourite members were Ravi and N, but the absolute favourite was Ravi.
VIXX continued rising, I watched MyDol too (even I knew who will debut, I was excited who will disappear next), and I felt that Teen Top's first place is in danger. Yeah, it was in danger, in a huuuge danger... That time my favourite VIXX song was Eternity (as it is now too) and Ravi kept his first place.
I've forgotten to say, that I saw the drama You're beautiful first in May, and Jung Yong Hwa stole my heart immediately, so in the 'Top kpop group members' list, he had the first place, Ravi was only the second on this list, and Chunji was the third.
So, the concert's day came closer and closer, the last days were trudged like snails.
And the concert was... Ah, it's now 2 days after it, but I'm still crazy. That was the best day of my entire life... There is no record what could give back that experience, and no photo could give back Ravi's or N's visage. And of course, HongBin's smiles are unable to repeat by any photo. Hyuk's dance moves... :D And wow, Leo was so released and seemed to be happy, I hope they all enjoyed the concert, we, STARLIGHTs did a lot^^ (If you'd like to read my shortened article about the concert, click here. Yeah, it's shortened, because I could speak for hours about each of these things I just mentioned before xD And then I still won't tell all of my feelings and experiences, so... it's really really shortened...)
After the concert there were no doubt in me anymore. VIXX is the ultimate favourite group now in my heart. Of course, Teen Top is the second, holding hands with B.A.P. And not much before the concert, Ravi overtaken Yong Hwa, and reached the first place in my heart. Now, his place is stronger than everything, after I heard him singing live, yeah, singing, not only rapping. I was about to melt away with his voice, and you get it right, I could speak only about his voice for hours :D
I think we've reached today's condition. My second favourite member is still N, and there are no rankings below, everyone is third :) At the beginning, Leo was a bit weird to me, but after seeing him live, I think, I can understand him better.
I hope you didin't feel bored reading this novel x) Anyway, thanks for reading :D
Song of the day: Lyn x Leo - Blossom tears
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése