Um... You know, if you let something yourself to do once, then, you definitely will let this again. Just be patient, you'll find out, what am I talking about^^
I worked on HongBin's face shape again, at hey, it's fun! I was afraid of drawing him as I mentioned yesterday, but I enjoy drawing his face more than I expected. In addition, I'm not so stressed anymore when it comes to drawing his face. I got courage from yesterday's and today's success :3
Oh I left my finger inside the picture, well sorry for that^^' So I have these pictures today, let's take a look on each of them as we used to do.
I hope you could find out that I was talking about my 'drawing frenzy' at the beginning. Yeah, I got that again, and it was hard to stop here, but this is only the first picture, I couldn't spend too much time with that, there wouldn't be enough time for others.
Well, let me talk a bit about HongBin's details...
He ha straight nose. Yeah, completely straight, and it fits well to his oval face shape. His nose is less salient compared to the "face line" (it's another drawing phrase I don't know, how to say in english. I can translate it to face line, it's a straight line from the top of the forehead to the bottom of the chin). I don't know much about his mouth yet, I haven't paid much attention on it. But his ears... Maybe, the hardest part of his face to me. The cause of it is that he has long but narrow ears, so I was afraid I'll draw it too wide and it will look like he has too big ears. So I concentrate more when I'm drawing his ears, Well, move on now :)
It's Gae.Da.Na.Da.Neo-time :D This picture was from the clip of G.R.8.U, so the shadows were so light I hardly could see them. It was a problem while drawing his neck, I couldn't see where are the main lines of it.
I hate that microphone >< It has a headphone part what completely covers his ear, so I had to guess where should it start and end, both in the aspect of width and length. He had this mic on the first picture too, but (thanks to God) it has only a small part of the mic part visible.
I think I'll like HongBin's face a lot, it's easy to draw to me, and I enjoy drawing him a lot :)
Song of the day: Teen Top - Missing




Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése