2014. szeptember 29., hétfő

Well, wow... Lee Jae Hwan "Ken" - Day 1

Annyeong!
I can say only this about today's drawing... Well, wow...

There's no need to cheer me to talk about Ken's face, because oh! It surprised me a lot!
First of all - no, I won't start with his nose xD - his face shape is just like HongBin's, oval. But (!) it looks like to have a bit triangle form from profile wiev. His ears are just... just weird :D I can't really explain it in English, I've never tried to talk about someone's face this detailed, but I'm trying my best xD
So, his ears, yeah. They seem to have 2 sections for me, the upper part and the lower part. The upper part is more protruding, but when the main outline reaches about the middle, it suddenly became... plain? How could that be? It's just like he has special created ears from two different one. But, it's a fact that this property gives a really uniqe and charming detail to his face :D

Okay, okay, it's time for his nose :D I don't think he has that big nose as he says. Yes, he has big nose, but not too big. I can't imagine Ken with smaller nose, this size is the perfect for his face I think. With smaller nose... um... if you're curious, I'll edit a picture with PS and say something about the result, but it must would be very very weird. I don't think he needs any change on his face, so let his nose just exist and don't tease anymore xD

Now, after I told my comments about his face, let's see the drawings.


Well, let me nag a bit.
It was hard to find good pictures about Ken. Why? Because he always doing something while being photographed, and almost in all of the situations he covers a small part of his face with his hand. For example showing a heart or victory, or... argg, it was really annoying xD I'll search for some pictures from the MVs tomorrow, I think it would be much more easier to find moments when I can see well his whole face.


The first drawing of today. I was about to get a drawing frenzy, but I stopped it in time... Yeah, he has a face what gets on well with my hand and pencil I think xD


Oh, the hair from On and on... I liked it so much, in my opinion that was one of the best hair styles he ever had.


This is the worst drawing of today I think. Maybe the reason is that I don't really like this picture of him. I can't draw things well that I don't like...

Let's end here today, sorry for postponing these drawings that much time, but I realized that my drawings are better if I had a few days break between longer drawing stages.

Song of the day: Boyfriend - Obsession (I just found this song today, but ah I like it so much!!!) 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése