Today I drew only HongBin's eyes, so I have some other things to show you. If I didn't show them, this article would be too short xD
So, I had physics lesson again (but I have no idea why am I supposed to learn physics in an animation class...), and the result is some pages in my notebook full of drawings.
First of all, a ROVIX is needed everyday :D
And then I drew horses. I said that I can express everything with horses, so I tried to create some horse-assotiation to VIXX songs. I'd like to ask you to guess which horse belongs to which song, but I wrote the title of the song near the horses so it's not an option now x)
It's not a song, it's just a horse, why not? :D
Let's start with the debut song, Super Hero! He's epic isn't he? :)
The next is Rock Your Body. Since the clip based on a game-like world, I decided to draw pixeled horse with 3 hearts as symbols of HP. It was my favourite horse :D
I had no idea what to draw for On and on, so I used the moon, the beginning of the clip (the eye patch), I also drew the small pebbles from their clothes (you hardly can see them on his shoulder) and I gave Ken's hair style to the horse. Yeah, in On and on, Ken's hair was the best.
Oh, the Hyde. I was waiting for that drawing so bad >< I drew 2 heads for this horse, a white and a black one to make it obvious that these are the symbols of Jekyll and Hyde.
I didn't have time for Voodoo Doll and Eternity, but I've got these two horses in my mind, so on Tuesday I'll draw them immediately after the test. Oh my, I'm writing a physics test on Tuesday O.O Give me strength please ><
And now, we can move on the main subject. HongBin's eyes *-*
As you know, my favourite part of drawing a human face is the eye. Should I talk about HongBin's eyes a bit? Well, I think, he has more 'regular' eyes than N had. His eyes are oval shaped just like his face, when he closes them, they'll look like a narrow almond :D
And hey, I just got something in my mind... A problem that I try to find out since I'm a fan of kpop. Almost all of the idols seem to have black eyes. Now brown or something, black. BLACK! I don't know if it's because of the lights in the studio or just I'm the one, who's blind, but I always stop a bit and think about it when I see a picture where I can see their eyes closer. And I'm curious that it's true and they ALL have black eyes, or I'm the only one who think this, and it's pretty easy to find out their eye color...
Well, sorry for changing the subject, let's take a look on these eyes :3
The first line is copied from the same picture and I tried to draw them with the right distances and sizes. I think it was successfull, but I have no idea why is the right one more lighter in the picture... They're just in the same tone in reality!
I liked the first one from the second line so much >< That stare *-*
Oh my favourite one was the Voodoo eye :3 I think I don't have to explain, but it's the only one in the 3rd line. In the 4th line I tried to draw a smiling eye (it's on the right side, the left one is from the clip Gae.Da.Na.Da.Neo).
And he's always looking at the camera! I had to search a lot to find a picture where I could see his eyes when he's not looking at the camera (and let's just not count the Voodoo Doll's picture xD). Of course I like his eyes, but I didn't want to draw them only from one position...
Huh, I think this article is pretty long now :D Let me end here for today, see you tomorrow, have a nice day, or sweet dreams or good morning, depending on what time is it when you're reading my lines^^
Song of the day: VIXX - On and on (I tried to recall Ravi's rap parts today, but only the one from On and on came into my mind xD)










Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése