2014. szeptember 27., szombat

Wow you're so amazing!

Well, this is the article when I'd like to give a small tip for drawing again. No, it's not like "drawing eyes" or "adding tones", it's something that none of the tutorials will tell you.

Because in tutorials, everyone wants to show you the technique of the 'producing' side of drawing. I saw noone talk about the emotional side of the drawing...

It can sound wierd, but there's a side of drawing what's - in my opinion - as important as just like the technical part is.

Okay, okay, enough, just talk about our subject already xD

So, I wanted to give you an advice for what to think about while drawing. Yeah, it makes sense. I don't know why, it must have psychological reason or something, but it does matter what are you thinking about while drawing.

First: make the right enviroment for drawing. It's important. If you don't like when someone is watching you while drawing, then close the door of your room, or pretend to go to sleep or something. And (!) do not draw on trains or in the classroom. People are curious creatures, everyone around you definetly will take at least one look on what are you drawing. The ones who are more polite will ask you if it bothers you when they're watching, but they are the less part of people.

Second: put on your favourite music. I know that someone hates when something makes noise while they're concentrating, so if you're one of them just ignore this point.

Third: do you want to impress someone with this drawing? Would you be happy if someone say good things about your drawing? Then, imagine it! Imagine that this person looks at your drawing and says: "Wow, you're so amazing!" or somethng like that. Imagine that he/she says things like this every part of your drawing, your imagination should follow the order you're drawing in.
So for example when you're drawing an eye, just imagine that this person praising the detailed pupil or the part you're working on. Believe me, it's absolutely working!
Don't be afraid if the person who want to impress is kind of untouchable, just imagine these things with him/her too. (yes, you're right, while I'm drawing VIXX members, they are these persons in my imagination) I'll might sound platitudinous, but you should hope that this kind of reaction could happen and WILL happen someday. It gives more power to me than anything... Because you know... If you want something strong enough, and make some efforts, it will come true...

Well, I hope I could help you a bit, this imaginations always give me a lot of endurance and patience if I'm drawing a part I don't really like (drawing hair is a good example for this).

I'll end here my activity for today, I'm going to study the words of the first 10 lessons :D
Thanks for your attention. Annyeong^^

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése