2014. szeptember 23., kedd

Chapter 2 - Learning the faces - Lee Hong Bin ("HongBin") Day 7

No, you're not wrong, there isn't any "final stage" or something like that in the title. I decided to spend one more day with drawing HongBin, since I had less time to work on him than I had while drawing N. So, instead of not drawing a day and postponing them, I drew a little every day. And I feel like HongBin recieved less attention.

I have a reason to feel this, but I'll tell you it after the drawings...


The reason is that... somehow he just can't come out from my pencil as well as I want him to. And of course it's my fault not his, but it won't change the fact that I have to spend at least one more day with drawing his face.


I think this one is the better today, it's one of the Voodoo photoshoots. It's not bad, but not good enough too.


Okay that it's still a sketch but I have to work on it a lot until I finish it.

Yesterday's HongBin is more like him, today... well, let me blame my physics lessons again...

Songs of the day (yeah, there are more, because I have my top 40 list for September, check it out^^)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése