Well, I shouldn't do unnecessarry rounds, just get started!
This is my work of today. I give you a few lines to guess, what's the one made on the train(You can vote on the right side of the blog.)Until then, let me begin my monologe.
N is still too handsome for my hands I think... I simply can't draw him as well as I want to. When I get one line really well, then make completely wrong the next two. Poor me, I have only one week (6 days now) to make his appearence as realistic as possible, or I'll never be done with this. 3 minutes is about 3600 frames, and then I haven't worked with 24 fps, but only 20 fps. It wouldn't be perfectly smooth animation, but it will move without huge flashes or jumps, so it's enough for me I think. 3600 is still 3600, and I'm thinking of making it colored. I haven't decided yet on coloring with pencils or Photoshop.
Now, your time's up, which one did you choose? :D
Well, after yesterday's awful profile, this is so far better. I can recognize him! xD
On the original picture he was drinking something, so I drew a glass too, to show that he's not about to kiss :D
This is the second picture today. And I think, my skills at drawing mouth are still lacking... I've never been so good at drawing mouth and nose. I get used to noses now, it's time for mouths too! The part that makes this image wrong is obviously the mouth...
My last drawing today. Yeah, I looked at the result, and saw the lowering tendency of quality, so I decided to stop here for today. I want to make something epic, what I (and even VIXX) can be proud of, not something like... this... If you know what I mean...
That's all, I hope I didn't disappoint you, believe me, I can be much better than this, I'm just having my "I can't draw, but it'll be gone" days now. Well, these days will surely be gone, I had them so many times.
Song of the day:(just for fun, I'd like to show you what I'm listening to almost without stop every day :D)
B2AST - Fiction (Orchestra ver.)




Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése