No, no, no, not again!
I think I've drawn too much yesterday, and now I ran out of fuel... Or if it's not that, I can't imagine what can be the problem. What's this terrible drawing ability for?
I don't joke, it felt like I look at a completely foreign person's drawings, not mine. I couldn't even see "me" in these drawings of today.
I began N's face with huge enthusiasm, but I'm feeling just like this: Why?
Firstly I tried his whole face as I said yesterday, but... um... I don't want to talk about it...
Then I turned out drawing only the shape of his face again, but it wasn't better at all.
I think if I'd try his eyes only - which are my favourite parts, as you know -, I would ended up hating everything. I'm not too far from that status though.
Sorry, but if I'd show you today's drawings, you will surely be disappointed. I have days like this, when I just can't draw anything. I hope it's just because of my excitment of the concert, and it'll be gone after friday.
I bring you the song of the day today too, it's On and on from VIXX (oh, maybe I listen to too much VIXX nowadays xD I feel guilty about it, Teen Top is my favourite kpop band as weel as VIXX)
Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése