Yaaay the last day I spent with drawing N continuously. It's sad and exciting too.
I was also excited because of the "object change", tomorrow will be the first day of drawing HongBin. I'm curious how will I draw him, I really never tried to draw him before :D
But, before I show you the last drawings of N, I want you to see my art *-*
I had only drawing lessons today again, and I got as an objective to design some things: a kettle, a corkscrew, slippers, a lamp, and scissors.
You know, I'm still crazy about the concert (I think I'll be crazy until the next, then I'll be crazy because of that concert xD) so everything I designed is related to a VIXX song.
Here are my ROVIXX kettle and Voodoo Doll scissors. Yeah, there's a VIXX label on the scissors' metal part. It should be engraved into it.
The slippers has 'VIXX and SUPER HERO' labels on it, and it should be colored with 'Super Hero-colors' like pink, white and yellow. The lamp is an interesting thing, the bulb is inside the doll's stomach (I was about to draw it inside the heart, but then the bulb would be too small to give normal light...). And the last thing is the corkscrew, it has the lightning bolt from VIXX's new logo from Eternity.
(That lighning bolt fom the last 'X')
Did you liked my VIXX designed things? :D My favourite is the ROVIXX kettle :3
But well, let's see our main point now.
As I said, I was too excited, so on the last drawing I just 'dropped on' the shaows, I didn't spend too much time with them, or even correcting (the matter is everywhere, I should've changed some details in his eyes, nose and mouth too, and yeah, his face shape isn't perfect at all). It's just... just exist...
But I'm proud of this one again, I was afraid if I wouldn't be able to get his face after a not too dependable start, but I managed to win! :D Let's just say that it's the last drawing, I can't count the real last as a drawing, that's rather splotch x)
Well, that was the first 7 days of my project to re-animate the clip Voodoo Doll. I hope others will be much more easier than N was.
Let me collect what I learned from drawing him...
1. More patience
I'm a patient person when it comes to drawing, but I didn't think that would be not enough. During these days I realized that some things need more work and effort than I expected.
2. Building a face
It was a huge lesson to me, how to build a human face from the parts of it. As I said, I've never drawn human faces before, only the 10 hours Ravi (and it's still not perfect because of it's my early-human-drawing) and 3 other (L.Joe for first, then C.A.P and Ricky).
3. Keeping the distances
Everyone has a brain (how surprising!). And our brain likes to decide on things we don't even notice. My brain did this with the proportions of humans, and I always wanted to draw shorter noses and so on, because I was afraid to draw them with longer lines. Especially the yesterday's 'drawing frenzy' was instructive, because I had to draw his chest and arms too, and they couldn't be too short compared to his head.
4. When something can't succeed, than don't force it
Drawing is a good example for this, if I can't draw today, then I won't be able to, even if I try it hundred times.
I hope you enjoy your time with me and my drawings, don't miss my journey in HongBin's drawing too! :)
Song of the day: VIXX - Beautiful Killer





Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése